Take your taste buds on a delicious boat ride.
What you’ll need
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4 drops blue food colouring
- ½ cup chocolate sauce
How To Do It
- Slice the banana lengthways. Place the halves facing each other in an oval bowl.
- Put the two scoops of ice cream in between the banana halves. Can you see the shape of the boat?
- Pour the food colouring into the whipped cream and mix well.
- Spread the blue whipped cream around the banana halves. Can you see how it forms the ocean?
- Pour the chocolate sauce overthe banana split for decoration and an extra-sweet flavour.
Win one of two art sets and one of two colouring-in sets. Automatic entry for all Kids SuperClub members.
Make a flag for your boat by cutting a small triangle from a piece of coloured paper. Attach it to a toothpick and stick it into one of the banana halves.